Shodement is a leader in developing markets for musical artists through concert tours, online advertising, radio promotion, social networks, film and TV placements.Through its exclusively stanch to the key process of artist development, Shodement aims to become a pillar for artist first and subsequent releases.
Shodement For Bramds works with artists from all music genre including hip hop, R&B, rock, pop, jazz, soul and so on. To find out more about Shodement click here
Check out the exclusive interview with Shodement Rep:
1. Please tell us what Shodement is all about?
Shodement is the best solution for artists that are looking to grow without the usual record deal. We give artists creative control and the tools to succeed in music. Our difference from other companies is the fact that we build events, festivals, and brand campaigns to put all the artists in our ecosystem in the most lucrative positions.
We are looking to be the digital version of Sony Music.
2. What are the core values of this great establishment?
We started in 2012 for music fans and we operate as music fans today. Everything we do is from a music fan point of view. Everything we do is make sure music fans have an easier way to discover and connect with their favourite artists.
3. When did you started promoting concerts?
We started in 2015.
4. Tell us some strategies/techniques you use in promoting shows/concerts?
One strategy that works really well is the pre-sale campaign synchronized with a strong content marketing timeline. We use the database of the artist to figure out the best way to launch the tickets online based on the age group/locations of the users. The team then launches the campaign with a strong value proposition that fans will love and enjoy. The second phase is where we create engaging content to give the audience a journey and story to follow. The success comes from the strength of the artist, and songs delivered in the content marketing phase of the timeline.
5. Please tell us some of the artists Shodement have promoted to achieve successful career?
Angelica Lopez is one of huge successes. We created a long term campaign that enables us to execute her European tour, album releases and sponsorship deals from multiple companies around the world. She is currently signed to Elite Entertainment, and generating an extraordinary income each month without the backing of any of major labels.
Another success would be the Tri Nguyen campaign. We completed a sold out tour in Vietnam by using Facebook ads as our only source of promotion. The advert was we created for the campaign was incredibly strong – that it enable our artist to win inbound deals from promoters in the area. 3 months later we had sold out tour with tickets purchased in advance.
6. Who among the talents offered you the opportunity to promote unforgettable shows?
Lil Debbie did the best show so far. She rocked Manchester Academy like a pro.
7. What advice do you have for Young artists/talents?
- Focus on your vision. Then create a plan backwards to make it happen.
- Embrace all the ups and downs. I usually say that you need to treat it as a game. We reach level 1, level 2 and level 3. Level 3 is going to be harder than level 1, and you just need to push through so you can start the next level. The higher you go – the harder it gets – and the harder it gets the biggest opportunities and wins behind it.
- Don’t procrastinate – Do it now. I speak to a lot of artists that don’t have the “whatever it takes” mentality. You need to be operating with that sort of mindset if you want to win against all the other acts in the market.
8. Are there any projects you’re currently working on or have recently completed that you’re especially excited about?
We are super excited about the next installment of Global 12. The first edition we completed this year was a huge success.
Global 12 festival is an event organised by Shodement where we reward the best global 12 acts partnered with Shodement. We celebrate music, cultures and new talent all in one.
To explore more about ‘Shodement for Brands‘ visit www.shodement.com