Today am presenting another interview. This interview is about “Dividend Capturing” using exclusive trading software that will make stock trading easier and more profitable. This is going to be an insightful interview for anyone struggling to make ends meet as well as people wishing to increase their portfolio safely, with dividend stocks and dividend capturing. JAMES A GAUDINO Sr. will shed more light on this new simple strategy for trading using proprietary software.
Check out the interview
1. Who is JAMES A GAUDINO Sr.? Please tell us what got you interested in trading stocks.
I’m just a poor kid, brought up on welfare, I started a small manufacturing company and made more money then I knew what to do with. The most logical thing I could think of was to invest it. I bought Houses, Cars, Boats, Motor-homes, and stocks. Out of all those the stocks were the most stable, profitable and required no maintenance or cleaning.
2. Please tell us what “Dividend Capturing” is all about?
Dividend Capturing is where you buy a dividend stock before the “Ex-date” and sell a few days later, after the “date of record” for a small profit.
3. What makes “Dividend Capturing” a solution to financial challenges faced by people?
Dividend Capturing alone is not a “fit for all” investment strategy. it is a simple, safe and profitable to make your money grow faster. If done right with the aid of some Dividend Stock software…. it may just give you a good solid monthly income.
4. Is there any live class available for people who are interested in trading for dividend?
Yes, starting spring of 2015 there will be weekly beginner classes and monthly advanced classes for those that would like to invest for monthly cash flow using dividend stocks.
5. Tell us if there is any qualification needed to participate in the program and how much can one earn with this program?
All that is needed is a desire to learn about investing your own money, a little common sense.
6. Where do you see stock trading in 2015 compared to previous years?
The stock market as we know has been around for over 400 years, it’s not going anywhere anytime soon.
Many of the companies we look at are over 100 years old, paying out dividends every year and even increasing their dividend payments for over 50 years. Could you ask for a better, safer way to invest your own money? If you can figure out a better way I’m all ears.
If you need more detailed info about our websites or our online classes or live classes please visit: