JT Cotton is universal musician with great talent in singing songs that people can easily relate to. Known all around the world and serving thousands of fans, JT cotton is a singer/songwriter that aims to create some of the best R&B music ever created. If you want to know more about JT Cotton and his love for R&B visit his website here
Check out the interview:
1. How did you first get involved in music?
Started playing piano in church at the age of 2.
2. Why R&B and not any other genre?
R&B is love and that is what I represent!
3. How do you find inspiration to compose songs?
My life’s experiences and my love for people. When people listen to my music I want their hearts to be touched and their lives to be changed for the better.
4. Could you tell us about some of your favorite projects that you’ve worked on over the years?
My first mixtape “The Jersey Product”, my first single “DYD (Do Ya Dip)”, and “Don’t Stop” were all a great experience and learning curve for me.
5. What’s your advice based on your own experience for young musicians who are looking to build a career as a full-time musician?
Learn daily, practice daily, and perfect your craft. Put yourself in an around the people that are where you want to be. Don’t be an opportunist but build a real relationship with them.
Visit here to get his new upcoming single “Moment Of Appreciation”!